bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who can develop STK application for SMS-Callback Service?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ah2000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 am    Post subject: Who can develop STK application for SMS-Callback Service? Reply with quote

Hello,

we are looking for a freelancer or company who can develop a STK application for use with a Callback service provider to reduce roaming charges for business users.

Problem of most callback or throwback calls is its initiation from an existing phone and phonebook. Either there is an application which can be installed on the phone, but then it is only for a certain set of phones or it cannot access the normal phonebook or the phone cannot install any software. Or the provider simply expects that the user calls, wait for a callback and then enters a long string of DTMF for the destination number. Inacceptable for business users of course with many calls to make.

We want to market an add on to the SIM card using Turbo SIM or Turbo SIm mini if avail. which does the following in brief:

- Whenever the ME with its home SIM is in a roaming situation (not home network) and a call is made by the user and so by the ME (Phone) the STK application will capture the call
- The STK will then stop the call and send an SMS to a predefined callback service provider number with format: pp fixed-text originationnumber destinationnumber (or similar)
- The STK will then show the user that the phone is busy making a call saying something like "calling destinationnumber" for a couple of seconds, then show normal phone standby GUI again (the phone is actually not making a call, but sending the SMS)

Note: the first call back is getting to the originationumber which may be a different number than the ME where the STK is residing. the Destination is of course a different number.

Please contact me at: han (at) luca-tech.com

Thanks.
Andrew
ah2000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Andre regarding Kingsub Reply with quote

Hi Andrej

sorry, I lost all your e-mail due to a provider issue in Germany.

Could you resend your details, Thanks!

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: