bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

solution to error in brum_apps.c of turbo-progs package

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyphunk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: solution to error in brum_apps.c of turbo-progs package Reply with quote

First, the doc on the bladox site says that one only needs to untar the turbo-progs package and include in your makefile. I'm working through some problems relating to some progs files and reading the readme in the progs directory suggest that one make the package. Upon doing so I get thsi error.

Error:
Quote:
cc -c -std=gnu99 -Wimplicit-function-declaration -I../../..//include/tprog -I. -I/opt/turbo-devel/include/turbo brum_apps.c -o brum_apps.o
brum_apps.c: In function ?main?:
brum_apps.c:485: error: label at end of compound statement

Solution:
Its an issue with labels that are empty. GCC expects some sort of command or statement. so, I changed line 485 of the brum_apps.c by adding a new line (line 486) with a semicolon. Thats it, now it compiles.

update:
well it turns out my helloworld compiling problems had nothing to do with needing to make the turbo-progs package. Instead, the make file given on the website assumes you are making your files from inside the turbo-devel root directory and otherwise it wont find the TURBO_DIR headers. The difference is:

Quote:
INCDIR = -I$(TPROG_DIR)/include -I.

Correction (as seen in example helloworld makefile found in the tubro-prog package):
Quote:
INCDIR = -I$(TURBO_DIR)/include -I$(TPROG_DIR)/include -I.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: