bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do I have to order to get started?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drazvan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: What do I have to order to get started? Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

We're trying to get started with STK development using the Bladox products and I've been tasked with putting together an order for whatever equipment we're going to need. We're looking at using the Turbo BRA or the Turbo Motion 2 to interface with an embedded computer (either by way of 802.15.4 in the case of the BRA or by serial cable in the case of the TM2).

First of all, I'm not sure if the TP2 (the Turbo Programmer) comes with the connectors or cables needed to debug the ME-SIM communication. I understand this is possible with the TP2 + TL2 (or TM2). Do we need to order any extra cables or does the TM2 simply fit into the TP2?

About the BRA, if I understand it correctly, it cannot be plugged into the TP2, is this correct? We would have to load the apps on it via cable, right?

Thank you for your time everyone and my apologies for the potentially stupid questions Embarassed .

Best regards,
Razvan

--
Razvan Dragomirescu
Chief Technology Officer
Cayenne Graphics SRL
pz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: What do I have to order to get started? Reply with quote

drazvan wrote:
Hi everyone,

We're trying to get started with STK development using the Bladox products and I've been tasked with putting together an order for whatever equipment we're going to need. We're looking at using the Turbo BRA or the Turbo Motion 2 to interface with an embedded computer (either by way of 802.15.4 in the case of the BRA or by serial cable in the case of the TM2).

Both are possible, TM2 is simpler.

Quote:

First of all, I'm not sure if the TP2 (the Turbo Programmer) comes with the connectors or cables needed to debug the ME-SIM communication. I understand this is possible with the TP2 + TL2 (or TM2). Do we need to order any extra cables or does the TM2 simply fit into the TP2?

No extra cables are needed. TL2/TM2 goes straight into TP2 card edge connector.

Quote:

About the BRA, if I understand it correctly, it cannot be plugged into the TP2, is this correct? We would have to load the apps on it via cable, right?

Yes, TBRA cannot be used for debugging.

Quote:

Thank you for your time everyone and my apologies for the potentially stupid questions Embarassed .

Best regards,
Razvan

--
Razvan Dragomirescu
Chief Technology Officer
Cayenne Graphics SRL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: