bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

turbo motion hanging problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bugra.hasbek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: turbo motion hanging problem Reply with quote

Hi
I have been developing programs for some time using tm 2 and tp2. My problem is, recently i cant upload or delete programs to turbo motion 2
here is what i have been doing for installing programs:

1- plug in sim card to turbo motion 2's sim slot
2- plug in fake sim card of turbo motion2 to turbo programmers sim card slot (i have to do it manually because sim slot is not compatible with fake sim's shape..)
3- connect tp2 to computer
4- execute "cemu --apps prog_name.trb" for installing prog_name.trb packet
5- execute "cemu --rm-apps prog_name.trb" for uninstalling prog_name packet

cemu reads attributes of sim file then it does nothing. I tried it with different sim cards and different programs but i failed every time. Do you have any suggestions?

Quote:
bugra:/home/user/Desktop/projects/Turbo/ImsiChanger # cemu --app imsi_changer.trb
SIM mode initialized, sim.trb
SIM_ATR: 3B 3B 11 00 91 41 10 00 00 02 A0 00 33 90 00

Quote:
bugra:/home/user/Desktop/projects/Turbo/ImsiChanger # cemu --rm-apps imsi_changer.trb
SIM mode initialized, sim.trb
SIM_ATR: 3B 3B 11 00 91 41 10 00 00 02 A0 00 33 90 00
< hangs at this point >
pz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the device is working in phone? Do you know what kernel it is? We made some changes in newer kernels, which make older tp utils behave like this. Maybe this is the reason. What prog utils do you have/use?
bugra.hasbek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My turbo programmer version is 3.1.0. I dont know turbo motion's kernel version. It is purchased approximately one month ago so i think it uses one of the latest kernels

When i insert sim card to turbo motion's sim slot and insert turbo motion's fake sim card to mobile phone, mobile phone doesn't recognize the sim card. So i guess the problem is hardware related.

I checked hardware by short circuting between pins. Here is what i have found:
- I can short circuit between fake sim cards pins (6 pin in a row at the uncovered side) and pins on the turbo motion's below part (6 pins in a row under the "BLADOX SN:.. TPIN:.."). So i guess connector part is functioning normally.

I tried short-circuting between fake sim card's pins and pins on the sim slot( 3 pin in the left, 3 pin in the right, This is where i put real sim card). 2 pins out of 6 pin was connected but I couldn't short circuit other 4 pins. I am not sure what this means. Was the circuit designed that way or is there a malfunction in the hardware?

Any idea is appreciated

By the way i am not sure about translation of short circuit. I basically gave electric from one pin and checked if i could get it on the other pin using a voltmeter
pz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend to reflash kernel, you may use the one for TL2.
bugra.hasbek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worked like a charm..

Interestingly I couldn't reflash tm 2 using sim slot, so i used 50 pin connector..

thanks for the suggestion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: