bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

problem with auto alarm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fotis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: problem with auto alarm Reply with quote

Hi
I have the autoalarm board and my problem is:
When I go in new telephone menu and I type the number (any number) that the auto alarm will send to me the response sms in case of alarm nothing happens then the phone blocks and the only solution is to switch off the phone.
Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you please post the type of the phone?

Anyway the possible solution would be to reset the device and upload fresh autoalarm.trb.

To reset the device enter the TPIN (printed on label on the bottom) in the moment you are asked for SIM PIN. It says "wrong pin" but that's OK, then enter SIM PIN. Now AA is clean, reset without any applications.

Then upload the autoalarm.trb (can be found on our site in Applications) over the datacable (you need phone with AT commands for SMS). Use the "turbo-app autoalarm.trb" to upload the application.

If you had any question/problem don't hesitate to mail to info@bladox.com
fotis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: autoalarm problem Reply with quote

hi
unfortunaly i destroy the stick with the TPIN code in the boards back plain
in my attempt to show if the sims tape is faulty or she has brocken conection or somethink.Now where i found the TPIN CODE, i know the version and serial number of the board from the menu in the begining.
Can you tell me maybe the TPIN CODE if i post this two numbers?
And another think. I have the phones:
Ericcson T39,P 800,T10s, and siemens A45 can you tell me if you know which of these support the AT commands who need to upload the auto alarm aplication with the cable?
Sorry for the extremely big post but i try to explain you my problem analytically.
thanks fotis
pz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: autoalarm problem Reply with quote

fotis wrote:
hi
unfortunaly i destroy the stick with the TPIN code in the boards back plain
in my attempt to show if the sims tape is faulty or she has brocken conection or somethink.Now where i found the TPIN CODE, i know the version and serial number of the board from the menu in the begining.
Can you tell me maybe the TPIN CODE if i post this two numbers?

Unfortunately we don't keep TPIN of devices we distribute.

But there is another option to reset the device, use "turbo-reset" utility from turbo-cables package.

Quote:

And another think. I have the phones:
Ericcson T39,P 800,T10s, and siemens A45 can you tell me if you know which of these support the AT commands who need to upload the auto alarm aplication with the cable?

Ericcsons should do, A line of siemenses doesn't have AT commands at all.

Quote:

Sorry for the extremely big post but i try to explain you my problem analytically.
thanks fotis

No need for sorry, longer report the better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: