bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pricing and Shipping

View previous topic :: View next topic  
identiti

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Pricing and Shipping Reply with quote

I'd like to purchase everything needed to capture STK sent SMSs to the network, as discussed in this thread:
http://www.bladox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76

What are the items I need? how much do they cost? and how can I receive them? I'm in the Philippines.
pz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need Turbo Programmer 2 (139EUR) and Turbo Lite 2 (49EUR). Shipping is either 15EUR for registered airmail or 80EUR for fedex.
identiti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.

How do I send payment? Do you accept credit cards? We don't have paypal here in our country, so please list alternatives.
identiti

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mind, i see that you use 2checkout which i also use. will work on that ASAP. Thanks!
identiti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent in my order and payment already. Can you tell me when it's gonna ship out.
pz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once we get order notice from 2CO (usually takes few hours after user makes order) we start to prepare the goods. Then we need to wait for 2CO fraud review to give us green/red light to ship. The fraud review length depends on amount, coutry of order and payment card security meassures (we don't know the details, we just got the go/no go) and usually takes 1-2 days.
babylonx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also made my order using the web site. I realize now that I have ordered TM and not TM2. Which of the two am I going to receive? Can I change my order? I would prefer TM2.
pz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

babylonx wrote:
I have also made my order using the web site. I realize now that I have ordered TM and not TM2. Which of the two am I going to receive? Can I change my order? I would prefer TM2.

You will get TM2, we are selling this new one for more then 1 year. Just didn't updated web, etc. It's meant as pleasent surprise for customers - they get better version for same money.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: