bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WAVER ON NOKIA E65

View previous topic :: View next topic  
o4oxide

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: WAVER ON NOKIA E65 Reply with quote

Hello again,

I am trying out waver on an E65. When waver is inside the fone the reader (a tikitag that came wit my waver kit) can't read it(says 'no card found'). But it reads fine wen out of the fone.

Could this be reader related as I can see E65 in use in one of the waver videos.

Thanks.
pz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waver has an isolation ferrite on one side - the side to be on battery. In most of the phones the waver flexible cable is bended around the battery and then ithe waver battery side is on the battery. In E65 it's not so, the SIM connector is next to battery and the waver flexible cable is straight. So you either need to turn the waver (depends on what flexible cable you have) or replace the ferrite (silver foil inside the waver) to the other antenna side. Or we have special E65 flexible cable.
o4oxide

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this means you have different cables for different fones. cause I feel what may hinder a widespread adoption of waver is its inability to fit ALL phones.

In one of your posts you mentioned working on new projects. can you giv at least an idea of wats next cos I love all your STK kits.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: