bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

dbg log files

View previous topic :: View next topic  
km3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: dbg log files Reply with quote

I am using BLADOX SIM-ME Communication Tracing Kit to gather traces of apdu packets. The log files are successfully gathering the packets but the format looks funny. For example one series of transmissions looks like the following:

FROM ME: 00 a4 08 04 02
FROM ME: 2f 05
TO SIM: 00 a4 08 04 02
TO SIM: 2f 05
FROM SIM: 61 19
TO ME: 61 19

I understand from the first line that this is a SELECT apdu packet. However is the file ID '2f 05'? And if so, does the log file normally split up the data portions of a request command from the header?

Lastly I am having trouble understanding the response from the SIM. I have read the GSM11-11 Specs and I cannot understand the '61 19' response.

Any help would surely be appreciated. Thanks.
pz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: dbg log files Reply with quote

km3 wrote:
I am using BLADOX SIM-ME Communication Tracing Kit to gather traces of apdu packets. The log files are successfully gathering the packets but the format looks funny. For example one series of transmissions looks like the following:

FROM ME: 00 a4 08 04 02
FROM ME: 2f 05
TO SIM: 00 a4 08 04 02
TO SIM: 2f 05
FROM SIM: 61 19
TO ME: 61 19

I understand from the first line that this is a SELECT apdu packet. However is the file ID '2f 05'?

Yes, this is what ME tries to SELECT

Quote:

And if so, does the log file normally split up the data portions of a request command from the header?

Yes, 5 APDU bytes first, then data.

Quote:

Lastly I am having trouble understanding the response from the SIM. I have read the GSM11-11 Specs and I cannot understand the '61 19' response.

It's USIM using class 0x00, standard ISO 7816 commands and responses.

Quote:

Any help would surely be appreciated. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: