bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about the menu

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bywuu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Question about the menu Reply with quote

Hi,
It's me again,now I can upload the sample "helloworld.trb " into the Turbo sim but I found that if I connect the Turbo sim with SIM tracing tool(Turbo lite 2) and connect that to phone I can see the option:hello world in my phone,and everything is fine.
But if I combine the Turbo sim with my sim card and insert them into my phone(without Turbo lite 2) I can not see the hello world only the "SIM Services "and "Set up"why is that???

could anybody tell me?
many thanks
bywuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK,I think I got that ,the "./cemu.exe -d com7 --app xxx.trb" actrually is loading the xxx.trb into the "Turbo lite 2" but not into the turbo sim...

Then how to install the xxx.trb into the turbo sim?
bywuu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...I solve this problem by myself.

I think we should blame the tool's plug,that is too narrow.I don't want to remove it or break it so I connect the Programmer 2 with the Turbo lite 2 which already with turbo sim and my sim card in it------that is why I uploaded the xxx.trb into the turbo lite 2 not into the turbo sim.

just combine the turbo sim with the sim card and upload the xxx.trb then everything is OK!
pz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the sim connector is quite bad. We recommend to remove the door completely and use some cloth peg or clip to keep tsim+sim in place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: