bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIM ToolKit Application Development
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kumar435

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: SIM ToolKit Application Development Reply with quote

Hi Nand Kumar

I am looking at developing a ME SAT module which would communicate with the SIM using AT commands. As such request you to help me in this regard.

mail id: sureshkumar435@gmail.com

Regards
Suresh kumar S
Nand Kumar wrote:
Hi All,
I am new to the group. I have Turbo Programmer Kit and want to do development in SIM ToolKit but I don't know how to start. I am able to install the binutils and gcc for avr as mentioned on the site. I am also able to compile and load the helloworld.trb on the kit.

The command "prog_apps -a app_nr -x 128" doesn't return the "helloworld!" string but instead it returns the hexequivalent of the string.

Can anybody guide me how to start for SIM ToolKit Application development.

Thanks & Regards
Nand Kumar
kumar435

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Need SAT development information Reply with quote

Hi Nand Kumar

I am looking at the same i.e. able to communicate with SIM and able to get the HUTCH Alive and list of subactivities. My work is to do this communication using AT commands.

Looking for your support in this regard.

Suresh (sureshkumar435@gmail.com)
Nand Kumar wrote:
Hi pz

Thanks a lot. Now with your help & guidance I am able to communicate with the SIM and able to get the "Hutch Alive" and list of SubActivities.

My work has just started and in future if I face any problem then again I will take your help.

Once again very-very thanks to you. Very Happy

Regards
Nand.
Uday

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: SIM ToolKit Application Development Reply with quote

Hi Nandkumar,

I am very keen to learn about your experience of using TurboSIM.
Can you please call or SMS me? My number is 9890527680.

Uday
Uday

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: ME Simulator Reply with quote

Hi,

Can you post ME Simulator links? I could not find on google...

Thanks & regards...

Uday
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: