bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbosim application questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
plhlong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Turbosim application questions Reply with quote

I would like to develope a turbosim app work as blacklist/whitelist. I have some questions:
1. I've searched and read our forum and document in bladox but couldn't found any solution to reject an incoming call. Is there any way to restart or disbale sim temporary in MT CALL event? (i think it will reject the incoming call). Or could you suggest any solution which help to reject incomming call?
2. any one found a way to intercept incoming sms?
3. during the ringing (incoming or outgoing call), can we send dtmf or sms message?

Thanks,
Long
pz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: Turbosim application questions Reply with quote

plhlong wrote:
I would like to develope a turbosim app work as blacklist/whitelist. I have some questions:
1. I've searched and read our forum and document in bladox but couldn't found any solution to reject an incoming call. Is there any way to restart or disbale sim temporary in MT CALL event? (i think it will reject the incoming call). Or could you suggest any solution which help to reject incomming call?

STK cannot reject the call.

Don't know why are you trying to do. You could maybe inform the user not to answer the call and/or have diversion SS set that after a while it goes to a different number/service.

Quote:

2. any one found a way to intercept incoming sms?

Unfortunately new phones keep the general incoming SMS in phone memory and don't pass them to SIM. If you can control the class of the SMS then you can set it to be stored to SIM.

Quote:

3. during the ringing (incoming or outgoing call), can we send dtmf or sms message?

You can't send the DTMF until the call is established - this is how the GSM works.

SMS yes but you have to check the phone compatibility - this is gray zone and the phone can reject it because radio stack is busy making call.

Quote:

Thanks,
Long
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: