bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue with turbo lite unit? - "NO SIM" response fr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Issue with turbo lite unit? - "NO SIM" response fr Reply with quote

I've been using the programmer in conjunction with turbo lite units to push apps to the sim cards just fine for some time. All of a sudden the Turbo Lite unit appears to not be working properly.

When trying to read a SIM card with cemu --info or push an app with --app, sim.trb constantly returns "NO SIM". If I put the sim card directly onto the programmer unit, it does detect the SIM card and give at least a valid _ATR request.

I have tried to flash the turbo lite unit with different versions of the utils to no avail. I've confirmed the SIM cards work properly in the units I'm testing, it just appears there is some issue with the turbo lite unit(s). I've re-flashed the programmer and reloaded modules onto that also and I'm still getting no response out of the turbo lite. If I plug the SIM directly into a phone, I can see the toolkit app appear, when I plug the SIM through the Turbo Lite, no SIM is detected.

Any ideas as to what else I can check to ensure the turbo lite unit is working? I've tried info, reset, app commands with cemu and all respond with "NO SIM"
ntsane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: requesting new firmware Reply with quote

After doing a bit more digging, I believe my issue is using the incorrect firmware. I did not find a separate link for turbo lite firmware so I have sent an email request in order to obtain the firmware. I was previously flashing the TL unit with the (I believe) programmer's firmware package and no errors were thrown. Will post update once I receive the TL firmware package via email.
ntsane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: TL flash fixed error Reply with quote

Just received TL2 kernel via email from info@ (thanks!) and I can confirm my previous issues are now fixed. I can now properly read/push apps/etc to SIM cards. Reflashing the TL2 was the fix.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: