bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracing or debugging ME<->SIM

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ch2_young

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Tracing or debugging ME<->SIM Reply with quote

As you mentioned in one of your message, "debugging ME<->SIM Turbo Lite 2 with Programmer is the best.."

Could you please enlighten me how to tracing the APDUs between ME <--> SIM by using the combination of Turbo Lite 2 with Programmer?

Please provide in details on hardware connection/configuration/required software from a handset (live), activated SIM card, Turbo Lite 2, Programmers, to a PC (Windows or Linux).

Thanks in advance,

CH2

ch2_young@yahoo.com
pz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you need:
- SIM card
- phone
- Turbo Lite 2 with L1 debug kernel
- Turbo Programmer 2
- "dbg" cmd from turbo-prog-utils - there are both linux and win32 versions, and source too

That's it. TL2 is between SIM and ME, and connected to programmer, which is connected to PC via USB. L1 kernel sends output to prog->pc where dbg displays it.
ch2_young

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks,

So, if I understood you correctly, this setup will allow me to debug and trace 'the SIM SMS-PP data download' binary data sending from an application (SP), through a SMG, to this ME (sure with a live number).

Then, what is the total cost (including all software and hardward, and 2 or 3 turbo SIM) of buy those products from Bladox?

Thanks,

Sam
pz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch2_young wrote:
Thanks,

So, if I understood you correctly, this setup will allow me to debug and trace 'the SIM SMS-PP data download' binary data sending from an application (SP), through a SMG, to this ME (sure with a live number).

Well, don't know what "SP" and "SMG" means but yes - you will see such outgoing/incoming messages.

Quote:

Then, what is the total cost (including all software and hardward, and 2 or 3 turbo SIM) of buy those products from Bladox?

Thanks,

Sam

Please see our eshop - programmer is 139EUR, tl2 is 49EUR, tsim is 59EUR. L1 debug kernel is free, all other apps too.
Shipping is 15eur for registered airmail, 80 for fedex.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: