bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TURBO MOTION 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jorgeco

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: TURBO MOTION 2 Reply with quote

I have just finished a successful implementation using Turbo Lite 2 and so I am now interested in doing something similar with the Auto Alarm Turbo Motion 2 (TM2).
Now, can you tell me what upgrades does it incorporate?
When are you publishing them in your web site?
Is the cost the same?
Is it available for sale?
Thanks a lot
pz

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO MOTION 2 Reply with quote

jorgeco wrote:
I have just finished a successful implementation using Turbo Lite 2 and so I am now interested in doing something similar with the Auto Alarm Turbo Motion 2 (TM2).
Now, can you tell me what upgrades does it incorporate?

TM2 is the same board as TL2 (i.e. has 2+2 opto isolated i/o) but there is also accelerometer and extra mcu m168 (we call it baby) doing rs232. There is also max232 for proper voltage levels. You can use raw rs232 or baby also includes NMEA parser so ff gps is connected you get ready gps data.

Quote:

When are you publishing them in your web site?

We are pretty slow updating web, in fact we have more products already available that are not on the web: Turbo Programmer 2, Turbo Mini, Turbo BRA (included CC242 - ieee802.15.4 radio (zigbee optional)) and BRUM.

Call it writer's block Smile

Quote:

Is the cost the same?

Yes, it's the same as original TM (AA).

Quote:

Is it available for sale?
Thanks a lot

We've been shipping it already for about half a year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: