bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Which "turbo" product will do ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Which "turbo" product will do ? Reply with quote

Dear All.

Basically it's a yet another question like : http://www.bladox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123

There is STK based phone-banking application on my cellphone,
And for some reason i need to access (automating) that application using my PC (linux)

which one of "turbo" product will help to super-simplify this job (I only know about bash scripting) ?
Is there any sample code ?

any alternative recomendations ?

note : Currently my phone is => Siemens (C25, S45, ME45)

regards
-bino-
pz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So as written in the post you cite you can use some GSM module/modem that does support AT commands to emulate phone UI. Then you can do it just with modem, you don't need our device.

Or you could use Turbo Motion 2, which has RS232, and connect it by serial cable to PC. Then the question is what exactly you want to do. If you want to automate "user", i.e. entering account number, amount, etc. you would need to have an application in TM2 that would communicate with your PC apps to get neccessary data. Once finished the SMS prepared by SIM would be send to phone->bank.

But it's not trivia, you would need 'C' knowledge to implement it, shell scripting is not enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: