bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cant able to read sim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hironbose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: cant able to read sim Reply with quote

Hello,
i have installed sim.trb to the turbo programmer. But i dont know which action number[ we have to give with the command

""prog_apps -a application number -x action number -s data""

Please tell me about that.

Thanking you
Hiron Bose
pz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: cant able to read sim Reply with quote

hironbose wrote:
Hello,
i have installed sim.trb to the turbo programmer. But i dont know which action number[ we have to give with the command

""prog_apps -a application number -x action number -s data""

Please tell me about that.

Thanking you
Hiron Bose

Actions are module (in this case sim.trb) depending, i.e. you can use what given module supports. Look at source in prog-utils-3.1.6 in apps/sim/module and apps/sim/utils, where is the sim.c utility using the actions provided by this module. But you don't need this, sim.c utility does it for you.
hironbose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:43 am    Post subject: sim card reding Reply with quote

Hello,
Actually i want to know about , how the SIM card can be readed using the turbo programmer. I want to kno which program i have to download to the programmer and which command i have to use for reading the SIM card.

Thanking you
Hiron Bose
pz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Communication with SIM is always with APDU's, see ISO 7816 and 11.11 - it's described there. You may also look at sim.c PC side application, there you can find file related commands. As for uploading app into SIM - do you mean an operator SIM? Then you need the vendor deatils/help- it can be whatever, JavaCard or something proprietary. Anyway you will need some keys to upload you apps - cards are closed, it's not public. There used to be some easier operators allowing to upload apps but usually only for testing only.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: