bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uploading apps to TL via TP2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
antod

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: uploading apps to TL via TP2 Reply with quote

Hello,
I have problems to upload application via TP2(WinXP cygwin platform).
I do not know what version is TL, in the ordered package it is named "Turbo Adapter - Siemens C55 Version" it has MMC socket with 2M card in iserted.
Here is what I done:
1. insert SIM card in TL. Insert TL connector in NOKI 3120. Turbo menu is working, preloaded applications too.
2. I attached TL2 connector to the SIM socket (socket opened, and connector pressed with strong paper clip)
3. I tested connection with sim_dump:
C:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32>sim_dump.exe -r -d com5
SIM mode initialized, sim.trb
SIM_ATR: 3B 3B 94 00 92 38 10 10 1C 32 20 33 33 90 00

Leds on TP2 are flashing in this order while executing the command: RUN is lighting by default. then RUN go OFF, PRG go on for a while, then PRG go OFF and SIM go ON. at the end sim go OFF and RUN go ON.

so after reading other posts i assume that communication wit the TL is ok.

4. when i try to upload application with cemu, i heve this output:
c:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32\cemu.exe -d \\.\com5 --app demo.trb

Here the program hang and only CTRL+C can stop it. the programmer is not answering to any command, and only sim led is lighting. After power cycling(unplug USB cable and plug again) the TP is responding again.

What is wrong in my setup? maybe TL kernel?

Here is the output from prog_apps:
c:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32\prog_apps.exe -v -d \\.\com5
Initializing device
Device initialized
Entering Application Mode
Application Mode entered
Programmer kernel version: 3.1.0
Programmer application list:
0: avrprog.trb 3.1.0
1: brum.trb 3.1.0
2: df.trb 3.1.0
3: sim.trb 3.1.0
4: turboadapter.trb 3.1.7
5: bladox.trb 3.1.0
6: demo.trb 0.0.0
Application Mode left

Well, here is shown another problem for me: demo.trb is uploaded to TP with prog_apps, but it have not version information. How I can add version to compiled program? (demo.trb is 718 bytes)
pz

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: uploading apps to TL via TP2 Reply with quote

First of all sorry for deleting your account - accident when clearing some spammers.

antod wrote:
Hello,
I have problems to upload application via TP2(WinXP cygwin platform).
I do not know what version is TL, in the ordered package it is named "Turbo Adapter - Siemens C55 Version" it has MMC socket with 2M card in iserted.
Here is what I done:
1. insert SIM card in TL. Insert TL connector in NOKI 3120. Turbo menu is working, preloaded applications too.
2. I attached TL2 connector to the SIM socket (socket opened, and connector pressed with strong paper clip)
3. I tested connection with sim_dump:
C:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32>sim_dump.exe -r -d com5

Leds on TP2 are flashing in this order while executing the command: RUN is lighting by default. then RUN go OFF, PRG go on for a while, then PRG go OFF and SIM go ON. at the end sim go OFF and RUN go ON.

so after reading other posts i assume that communication wit the TL is ok.

4. when i try to upload application with cemu, i heve this output:
c:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32\cemu.exe -d \\.\com5 --app demo.trb

Here the program hang and only CTRL+C can stop it. the programmer is not answering to any command, and only sim led is lighting. After power cycling(unplug USB cable and plug again) the TP is responding again.

What is wrong in my setup? maybe TL kernel?

Your setup seems ok. What happens for normal "sim_dump", i.e. without "-r"?
Can you try different SIM? Same behaviour?

Quote:

Here is the output from prog_apps:
c:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32\prog_apps.exe -v -d \\.\com5
Initializing device
Device initialized
Entering Application Mode
Application Mode entered
Programmer kernel version: 3.1.0
Programmer application list:
0: avrprog.trb 3.1.0
1: brum.trb 3.1.0
2: df.trb 3.1.0
3: sim.trb 3.1.0
4: turboadapter.trb 3.1.7
5: bladox.trb 3.1.0
6: demo.trb 0.0.0
Application Mode left

Well, here is shown another problem for me: demo.trb is uploaded to TP with prog_apps, but it have not version information. How I can add version to compiled program? (demo.trb is 718 bytes)

Mmm, is it module for prog or accidentaly loaded app for turbo into prog? As for versioning of prog modules see some module source in turbo-prog-utils, e.g. apps/sim/module-src/sim.c, it's ACTION_APP_VERSION.

Anyway you can use "prog_apps" to remove the module or reset everything and upload the modules again.
antod

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: uploading apps to TL via TP2 Reply with quote

pz wrote:
First of all sorry for deleting your account - accident when clearing some spammers.

No problems. The spammers are common everywhere. Wink

pz wrote:
Your setup seems ok. What happens for normal "sim_dump", i.e. without "-r"?
Can you try different SIM? Same behaviour?

sim_dump hangs. Here is the output:
Code:
C:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32>sim_dump.exe -d com5

FILE: MF 3F00
SELECT 3F00
^C
C:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32>

Here is a try with other SIM card inserted in TL
Code:
C:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32>sim_dump.exe -d com5
SIM_ATR: 3B 16 94 71 01 01 01 02 00

FILE: MF 3F00
SELECT 3F00
^C
C:\cygwin\turbo-prog-utils-3.1.6\bin-win32>

This sim has PIN, but even with --pin 0000 it hangs...

We have TL2 too. It has same behavior when attached to SIM socket of TP(sim_dump hangs). Inserted in the phone i can see its version. here is output from Turbo->Setup->About:
Code:
Turbo Lite 2
Version: 1.1.16
SN: fk2s-kn011jiee

If it can help, here is version of TL with flashcard socket:
Code:
Turbo SieC55
Version: 1.1.7
SN: 10gn-tgc7fnc77

pz wrote:
Mmm, is it module for prog or accidentaly loaded app for turbo into prog?

Well lets say it was accidentaly loaded, because I tought that programs are uploaded to flash card I will transfer it to TL by replacing MC cards from TP to TL. So soon i realised that in real world things are different... Btw is there this kind of application - to store ME application in flashcard and upload them in TL?

pz wrote:
As for versioning of prog modules see some module source in turbo-prog-utils, e.g. apps/sim/module-src/sim.c, it's ACTION_APP_VERSION.

Thank you for the hint.

pz wrote:
Anyway you can use "prog_apps" to remove the module or reset everything and upload the modules again.

Yes I managed to remove demo.trb from TP with prog_apps.
[/code]
pz

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can move/manipulate apps on memory card with programmer with utilis: tls, tcp, trm, tformat, tmkdir. And yes, you can copy application to memory card and then load it from card but only with Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter, which has memory card connector and appropriate kernel. It would be also possible with TL2/TM2 - there is option to solder the connector on the bottom side, kernel we can provide.

From what you describe programmer seems to have an issue. Please send it back to us, we will look/fix what's wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: