bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ON TL2, I NEED AN OUTPUT TO CHANGE AT A TIME I SET WITH ME

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jorgeco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: ON TL2, I NEED AN OUTPUT TO CHANGE AT A TIME I SET WITH ME Reply with quote

I WANT TO SEND AN SMS WITH A TIME VALUE TO A CELL PHONE WITH TL2 AND GET A CHANGE IN OUTPUT AT THAT EXACT TIME, FOR EXAMPLE TO CONTROL THE TURNING ON OF A BOILER.
IS THERE A SIMPLE WAY TO DO IT, WITH VERY LITTLE EXTERNAL COMPONENTS?
Thanks
pz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We work on some timer functionality in Pager v3 but not such advanced - but we can give it a thought. How long in advance do you want to set it? Is the delay important (so you get warm water) or exatct time?
jorgeco

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: ON TL2, I NEED AN OUTPUT TO CHANGE AT A TIME I SET WITH ME Reply with quote

I need to set it within the day or the next one, little care for exact time, just to turn on the boiler and get warm water.
If it can´t be made the way I asked, maybe it can by adding some simple external circuit to interface with TL2? suggest?
pz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And do you need to say in advance that boiler is to be turned a day later? Why just not the sms day later? Anyway this is something for us to think about and incorporate into P3.

What about using some sockets with timer?
jorgeco

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I get it.
I´ll do it with a timer as you suggest.
Anyway, I think that sending a SMS with a time value to turn on a device at that time would be usufull in some applications. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: