bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto alarm & Turbo lite 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Margelatu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Auto alarm & Turbo lite 2 Reply with quote

Hello,

for a simple auto alarm system (tilt and acceleration) all i need is Auto alarm set (79euro),right?I want to connect switches from doors, hood and trunk,i see the schematic for I/O interface,do you provide it into the kit or i have to build it?For a home alarm system, with sensors to the doors, eventually temperature sensors,pressure, gas sensors, all i need is a Turbo lite 2 set (49euro), right?Please tell me what company do you use (UPS,TNT) for shipping the modules, and hom much it cost to send to Romania.Thank you very much.
pz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Auto alarm & Turbo lite 2 Reply with quote

Margelatu wrote:
Hello,

for a simple auto alarm system (tilt and acceleration) all i need is Auto alarm set (79euro),right?I want to connect switches from doors, hood and trunk,i see the schematic

Yes.

You get AA2 which is based on TL2 board so it has also opto isolated I/O - that means to connect external alarm you just need 2 wires. See Pager V2 user manual for pic, page 14/15.

AA2 also allows to connect serial GPS.

Quote:

for I/O interface,do you provide it into the kit or i have to build it?For a home alarm system, with sensors to the doors, eventually temperature sensors,pressure, gas sensors, all i need is a Turbo lite 2 set (49euro), right?Please tell me what company do

Yes.

Quote:

you use (UPS,TNT) for shipping the modules, and hom much it cost to send to Romania.Thank you very much.

We use DHL - 80 EUR or registered airmail - 15 EUR.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: