bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIM Toolkit Applet on "normal SIMs"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
essebibi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: SIM Toolkit Applet on "normal SIMs" Reply with quote

Hi again,

I'm normally programming Javacard STK applets on SIM, and to download them I use the Interoperable Loader (SIM Alliance) and a normal Card Reader.
Obviously to do that I have to know the KID of the SIM card, as they are "secured".

Now for testing purposes, I want to install my applet on a third party SIM (and I don't have the keys to do that).

The question is: can I install a STK Javacard applet on the Turbo SIM so that the TURBO SIM acts as a "wrapper" between the mobile phone and the SIM, "adding" my applet to the ones already present on the SIM?

I already own TURBO Programmer2 and Turbi Lite, if this matters.

Many thanks

Stefano
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That means to support JavaCard. In theory quite easy to implement but so far we haven't found stomach to do it. We were also worried about sun licensing, this is probably better with sun opensourcing java. There is open source NanoVM that looks like good candidate to start.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: