bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue with dbg.exe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Issue with dbg.exe Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have purchased a TL2 and TP2. I put my SIM into the TL2 and plug it to the TP2 via the 50pin connector. Windows recognise TP2 and the "RUN" light is on.

When I run dbg.exe -d COM5 output.txt, the program just stuck at "Press ENTER to quit". Is it related to the MingW bug?

Also, do I need to get the L2 debug kernel to run dbg.exe?

One more question: With only TP2 and a normal SIM, when I run sim_dump -d COM5 it stop shortly after "SELECT 3F00". May I ask what's going on?

Thanks for your help.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Issue with dbg.exe Reply with quote

kingsley wrote:
Hi all,

I have purchased a TL2 and TP2. I put my SIM into the TL2 and plug it to the TP2 via the 50pin connector. Windows recognise TP2 and the "RUN" light is on.

When I run dbg.exe -d COM5 output.txt, the program just stuck at "Press ENTER to quit". Is it related to the MingW bug?

Use CTRL+C, there is something wrong with the windows version of this utility, just cosmetics issue.

Quote:

Also, do I need to get the L2 debug kernel to run dbg.exe?

Dbg will print also your messages embedded in the code. If you need all SIM-ME you can use L1 kernel, which si free, drop a line to info@...

Quote:

One more question: With only TP2 and a normal SIM, when I run sim_dump -d COM5 it stop shortly after "SELECT 3F00". May I ask what's going on?

Thanks for your help.

Bug with some cards, there seems to be too little delay between ATR and first APDU. Quick fix is to insert the SIM into TL2 and TL2 into prog SIM connector.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: