bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loading apps with a Nokia 6230i

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Loading apps with a Nokia 6230i Reply with quote

Hi, Has anyone tried/know if it is possible to use a Nokia 6230i to load apps into a Turbo SIM? If not, is there anything I can do to test it without using a Turbo SIM? (i.e command set to run to send a SMS or something) Also, does it have to be done with a cable, or is using the serial/com port bluetooth profile ok? The phone seems to accept AT commands over this fine.

Cheers,
Linc.
pz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should be fine, all you need are AT commands for SMS. What is important is that the SMS is stored to SIM - gets to Turbo SIM to use it. Some phones behave badly in this respect - ericssons, even if they confirm "I store it to SIM" they keep in phone memory.

As for USB/BT/IrDA - possible, your drivers need to provide virtual com port. That's it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: