bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pz"]
mm wrote:
pz wrote:
ian475 wrote:

We are really surprised by the interest, we played with iphone few weeks ago, have some logs and thought that there are too many IMSI readings so maybe one could be just for locking purpose.

It is strange for me. You guys have tools and didn't try to make the iPhone working with TurboSIM??? I just want to purchase 2 Tubo SIMs, but I'm not sure about your honesty because on internet so many crap... Sorry for my english.

Hey, we are a normal company having projects with banks, telcos, doing payment systems and such. We don't want to spoil our name with iphone/whatever unlocking, which may be in some countries illegal or at the edge (though we believe that this solution is elegant and legal: no phone modification, no network abuse, no sim cloning). It is simply not our core business. We just helped to clean the code and improve the usage/user scenario. But we are not authors, we don't claim to be, we have not much interest in iphone.

okay sorry for that. Now I see... and I odered 2 turbo sims already. Thank you. If it work, I'll make iPhone wallpaper with your logo Smile. Hope receive it soon.
tommo_uk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Ordered Reply with quote

Ditto .. I've just ordered one of these too, on the off chance we can get this to work. I'm in London, UK. If you can send this to me quicker than "2 weeks" then I'll be able to report all the faster and share my findings Smile

Let me know! Smile
mm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I use Turbo SIM if it wouldn't work with iPhone? Is there any cool possibilities for the regular consumer (I mean not for business use). Thank you!
ian475

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Ordered Reply with quote

tommo_uk wrote:
Ditto .. I've just ordered one of these too, on the off chance we can get this to work. I'm in London, UK. If you can send this to me quicker than "2 weeks" then I'll be able to report all the faster and share my findings Smile

Let me know! Smile

i ordered one also but i may require you to share your findings with me as i wont have the expertise to do the programing side Confused buying one is easy,its the rest thats difficult!!
berkar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry that again i write, but my ebay licit will finished for my iphone

but I see it is very intresting forum now, and read a lot of people who would like iphone.

Please write somebody answers for my questions:

I read that I need a turbo sim, and a regular phone to copy the program to
turbo sim. and need more?? like cable or anything?? or good with like my nokia n73?? or other nokia???

but the most important question, that need I at t sim to work the iphone,
because it is very hard in europe in hungary???!!!!

and

the iphone what i will buy, have to activated iphone? or it works with
absoulte new iphone?????

I think this questions the most important now for everybody, and for me because i dont want to pay a lot of money for the iphone which i will cant make calls..

thanks for answers

berkar
hungary

Last edited by berkar on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluetang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: I want to buy it now! Reply with quote

Hi
I guess I need to buy "Turbo SIM - Blank Version" right?
That's all I need?

I'm wondering what's the shipping rate to vancouver, canada.
It doesn't seems to show on the site ... maybe until I put in my credit card info?

And how much will the shipping difference be for 1,2 or 3 sim. My friends want to use the iphone as a phone too!

p.s. how long will the shipping be? Thanks!
Edreamsz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I am also very interested in this method. My only problem is that i do not have a creditcard. I do have Paypal Smile.

Could payment be made via paypal or bank transfer? Please PM me
magicman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: how about pre-loading the software on the turbo sim Reply with quote

i would love to purchase a turbo sim with the "iphone software" pre-loaded.
Very Happy

would that be theoreticaly possible?
bluetang

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: iphone software preloaded? Reply with quote

that's even better. easier for regular users!
good idea!
hydra

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
Here is yet another untested, unknown to work, not iphone nor att specific, etc. version, see http://www.bladox.com/pub/applesaft-0.92.tar.gz

It should follow the scenario described above:
1. use with A card to get IMSI, ICCID - go to menu Apple Saft->Show to see values (you may write it down), then Apple Saft->Set
2. use with your card

So no cloning, reader, anything else is needed.

Feedback please.

Thanks for your help and info, but i'm somewhat lost, i've already ordered 2 turbo sims, and need all the help i can get to get this working.

how do i upload the new kernel to the turbo sim?

using a bluetooth enabled phone will do the trick to upload the kernel, code and anything needed?

i would apreciate step by step instructions, i know i'm asking a lot but i really need help to keep up with you guys.

also is there anything i need to change in the code with my info or att chip info?

my email is: hydradragon13 at gmail dot com

Muchas Muchas, Gracias.
(Many many thanks.)
pz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hydra wrote:
pz wrote:
Here is yet another untested, unknown to work, not iphone nor att specific, etc. version, see http://www.bladox.com/pub/applesaft-0.92.tar.gz

It should follow the scenario described above:
1. use with A card to get IMSI, ICCID - go to menu Apple Saft->Show to see values (you may write it down), then Apple Saft->Set
2. use with your card

So no cloning, reader, anything else is needed.

Feedback please.

Thanks for your help and info, but i'm somewhat lost, i've already ordered 2 turbo sims, and need all the help i can get to get this working.

how do i upload the new kernel to the turbo sim?

Please distinguish between kernel (=operating system) and application. All Turbo SIM shipped since yesterday have kernel 1.2.7.

As for application - applesaft is such example. This software is untested, we will not preload it into Turbo SIM and leave this for user. It is very probable that before you get the device there will be new application version, or someone will come with something completely different or so.

The point is that you - user - can easily upload the application into Turbo SIM. All you need is a phone with AT commands for SMS and data cable. The data cable means COM port on windows. It can be emulated by drivers and actually be USB, BT, IrDA.

On our site in download section there is turbo-cable-utils-0.7.0.tar.gz package with precompiled utils for Win32. Warning: these are command line utilities. With phone on you will use "turbo-app -d your_COM application_file.trb" to upload the application, "turbo-reset -d your_COM" to reset the device.

Little warning on phones used. AT commands for SMS are used, the SMS has to actually get to the Turbo SIM - be stored to SIM card. Unfortunatelly some phones lie/are buggy (or there is a trick we are not aware of) and although say "yes, I stored it into SIM" the keep it in internal phone memory. Ericssons suffer this bug, nokias are fine. Unfortunately it can be model by model, firmware by firmware.

Quote:

using a bluetooth enabled phone will do the trick to upload the kernel, code and anything needed?

For kernel you would need Turbo Programmer 2. But you will not be uploading kernel but application and for this you need what is described above.

Quote:

i would apreciate step by step instructions, i know i'm asking a lot but i really need help to keep up with you guys.

also is there anything i need to change in the code with my info or att chip info?

There is a new menu item - user interface, you will see all there.

Quote:

my email is: hydradragon13 at gmail dot com

Muchas Muchas, Gracias.
(Many many thanks.)
justdhruv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

from the product PDFs on site, i seems that the turbo sim is put along with the carrier sim. is it thin enough for both of the SIMs to fit in the slot.
berkar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody already use iphone with turbo sim?????????

or everybody just write write here??

some experience please, i am before buying phone
ozbimmer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think most of the people who write here uses Turbo SIM with iphone. If you need to make your decision of buying an iphone based on the result of the program posted then I think it would take a while to verify that the turbo sim method is working fine.

my turbo sim is arriving soon. will post result with applesaft.
pz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozbimmer wrote:
i don't think most of the people who write here uses Turbo SIM with iphone. If you need to make your decision of buying an iphone based on the result of the program posted then I think it would take a while to verify that the turbo sim method is working fine.

my turbo sim is arriving soon. will post result with applesaft.

Exactly, please wait if you can. We are also close to collapse, we are getting short of goods but the main problem is we are not big eshop - packaging, preparing parcels, shipping is bottleneck. We do what we can but because of people having vacations it takes time. So please be patient.

As for pieces - we have own production line, which is unfortunately working on different devices. We are switching to Turbo SIM production as fast as we can.

Who would guess there is such interest in unlocking iphone...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 3 of 25

Jump to: