bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
curiousguy83

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: at&t sim cards Reply with quote

Just wondering, how do you guys (that's not in US) can get AT&T activated sim cards?
chnvre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: NEED one Turbo SIM, how to do ? Reply with quote

PZ can you send one Turbo SIM upon my payment ? how to do please ?[/quote]
chnvre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: http://iphone.simbunch.com/turbosim.php Reply with quote

p9939068 wrote:
A few questions:
- What if the phone is already activated using iASign (ie has a valid AT&T token)? Does using the TSIM method require an unactivated phone? If so, how do you deactivate (on windows) without restoring?
- Will EDGE work? What kind of SIM does EDGE require? 2G, 3G, 3.5G?
- Will the TurboSIM method work with any SIM? ie 2G, 3G, 3.5G?

hello, SwiftDog (p9939068)
is it yr work at
http://iphone.simbunch.com/turbosim.php ? tQ very much & a question cos' i m nowhere close to US:
-to begin, my iPhone MUST ? activated using own AT&T SIM's token ?
taan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:42 am    Post subject: No Change on iPhone Reply with quote

What if someone wanted to have his/her iPhone untouched? As i understand things so far, if I use jailbreak or enable ssh on my iphone any such modification will be erased if I update my phone. I would like to be able to switch between my Contracted At&t sim and my local carrier sim. I'm keeping my contract with at&t since i travel to the states frequently. Is there away to program TSIM from both chips on an external phone and then simply slip in the TSIM with my local carrier sim and have it work without anymodification whatsoever on the iPhone? Also after that is done using any other chip would just mean swapping it in with the TSIM. Updates in this case wouldn't change anything either, Also if i wanted to return my iPhone for a dim screen apple might say no cause its modified in a way it shouldn't be?

Appreciate any help.
mm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I need super fast answer please:

turbo-info returns:
modem initiated
Mobile Phone/Serial Cable Communication Error.

I didn't made mistakes and replaced ATT+TSIM several times.

Is this only mechanical issue?

Thank You
zbug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all.

i have installed Turbo Sim in the iphone but it doesnt detect the sim card or get the application under the menu..

any help would be nice.

is there a trick to is ?

thanks Very Happy
healeydave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@zbug
Have you tried to write the application into the tsim yet?
zbug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi there Smile yes i did, i tried it on another phone an i can see it there but not i have another huge problem. i though that i did something and thats why i can access the phone. i pluged it to itunes did a restore and now i cant unlock it using iactivator !!! PLEASE help
healeydave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a problem trying to activate another phone, i just put it down to the amount of time that had passed between my first activation and when I got my second phone. I had done a lot of stuff by then.

Just keep trying, I think there maybe something to do with letting itunes launch first, then killing it off (dont forget to kill ihelper too) and then try activating.
zbug

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

healeydave wrote:
I had a problem trying to activate another phone, i just put it down to the amount of time that had passed between my first activation and when I got my second phone. I had done a lot of stuff by then.

Just keep trying, I think there maybe something to do with letting itunes launch first, then killing it off (dont forget to kill ihelper too) and then try activating.

been trying with no luck i get activation failed with code -402653165

any help would be nice please !
BigMal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a similar problem activating my phone a second time. I ended up removing iTunes and every reference to itunes in the registry (XP). Then did iAsign and like magic activation worked again.
p9939068

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Windows users only:

Reactivating your iPhone with iASign is an easy 3-step process:

First, go to https://ookoo.org/iphone/iasign.php and follow the instructions. You will need to replace your iPhoneActivation.pem and generate a .exe file

Second, run iPhoneInterface.exe and run the command "deactivate". It may seem that nothing has happened, but it has already been deactivated, even though it seems that you can still use the phone.

Third, run the generated .exe and you're done. No restarts needed whatsoever.
nqube

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: iphone turbo utiles Reply with quote

jso wrote:
Same problem here as dave and others:

in terminal when i run turbo-info i get
initializing modem
at+cpms="sm","sm" at+cpms="sm","sm"
error
modem initiated

and then it gets stuck
PLEASE HELP

I had the same error message trying to upload the application to the Turbo SIM. First I thought it must be a contact issue, but I have tried so many times that I lost count: with and without paper, with AT&T SIM and Vodafone SIM.

In the end I put the iPhone away and uploaded the application using a Nokia 6020 without problems. I saved the IMSI, ICCID of the AT&T card on the Turbo SIM. Then I went back to the iPhone inserted Vodafone SIM with Turbo SIM on its back and IT WORKED.

There was obviously some issue uploading the Applesaft application using the iPhone. Still not sure why I could not upload the application using the iPhone.
healeydave

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: iphone turbo utiles Reply with quote

jso wrote:
I had the same error message trying to upload the application to the Turbo SIM. First I thought it must be a contact issue, but I have tried so many times that I lost count: with and without paper, with AT&T SIM and Vodafone SIM.

There was obviously some issue uploading the Applesaft application using the iPhone. Still not sure why I could not upload the application using the iPhone.

Pre-requisites:
1.You have to use the AT&T SIM to upload applesaft, from iPhone.
2.You have to have the iPhone Activated of-course with no MISMATCH error when running iphoneinterface. e.g. you must have already run IASign to pair the AT&T SIM with the iPhone.

The iPhone will show "No Service" when this is correct.
The baseband is not fully operational to accept the the AT commands neccessary to upload the applesaft applications with out this done.

The fact that you can upload from another phone is simply because:
a) the other phone fully activates the baseband modem irrespectively
b) you are using a SIM in the other phone that the phone is happy with and opens up the baseband modem to operate fully anyway!
zcevaro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: turbo sim Reply with quote

berkar wrote:
I dont believe that nobody in the world try iphone with turbos sim already??!

Everybody look and read this forum ( like in hungary ) every half hour

wait that somebody tell that it work really!!!

Hallo Berkar,
I'm also from Hungary, and i have iphone whit the same problem. Can you contact me?

zcevaro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 21 of 25

Jump to: