bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slugslayer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi guys,

first of all:

YOU DID A GREAT AND FANTASTIC JOB!!!! amazing how fast you've been working on it...

I read these whole forum today, post by post, I got most of the topics, but I'm a little confused honestly. One method here, one there, one easy one more difficult (the SSH thing)...
Let me ask you a question:
Assuming I'd order myself an iPhone today, getting it send to germany, not willing to get a contract from AT&T, what would I have to do to get this iPhone to work with any operator I want to, for exsample T-Mobile germany because of it's EDGE network.
But doing that, I still might want to have an eye on software updates f.e. implementing new features or what ever, security updates a.s.o. .... so in this case I guess the turbosim option is the best, cause iPhones software is not "touched". but what about iTunes and syncing my contacts, pictures, audio files? will this work?

Could some1 give me an advise/guide/recommendation what & how (maybe with a new link to one of those great tuturial) to do?

and another question: due to the fact that I'm part-time living in turkey, might it be possible with 2 of these TurboSim to prepare 2 "cracked SIMs" (one of a german provider and one of a turkish) ????

i appriciate your answer...

and once again:

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!

ps: i'm running osx, iTunes latest version
tommo_uk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slugslayer wrote:
Could some1 give me an advise/guide/recommendation what & how (maybe with a new link to one of those great tuturial) to do?

Read:
http://iphone.simbunch.com/turbosim.php
Wink
tey_ob65

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS TO DEV TEAM!

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THIS FORUM KNOW WHERE TO AVAIL TSIM IN DUBAI? APPRECIATE ANY GUIDANCE.
whajj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am having trouble going thru the Turbo SIM procedure all over!

When i ran ibricker it asked me to restore and then come back to iBricker and click CHECK AGAIN! When i did the exact instructions and clicked CHECK AGAIN... nothing happened! Where can i go from here????? HELP.
razvandandobre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Turbo SIM working fine in Romania/Orange Reply with quote

After about 10 hours of messing with activation, cutting and re-cutting the two SIMs and working my way through Terminal and its mysteries, I managed to get a full unlock in the Romanian network Orange, using AppleSaft on the iPhone itself.

Thanks to everybody! You rock! Razz
briankuo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: HOW CAN I BUY THE TURBO SIM TOOKIT FOR UNLOCK MY IPHONE Reply with quote

IF ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME I WOULD THANK U SO MUCH![/b]
mikaella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Turbo SIM working fine in Romania/Orange Reply with quote

razvandandobre wrote:
After about 10 hours of messing with activation, cutting and re-cutting the two SIMs and working my way through Terminal and its mysteries, I managed to get a full unlock in the Romanian network Orange, using AppleSaft on the iPhone itself.

Thanks to everybody! You rock! Razz

felicitari! am reusit si eu pe vodafone... cheers!
Praetorian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: iPhone TurboSIM Failure... :( Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have tried multiple unlock solutions to get my goddamn iPhone to work here in the UK and so far nothing is working!... Sad

I have a fully activated (iasign) and fully Jailbreaked iPhone with SSH... My TurboSIM is running AppleSaft and has successfully set-up with the AT&T IMSI that my iPhone was shipped with...

I have installed a "Three" USIM and the iPhone immediately reports "invalid SIM"... I have installed an "Orange" PAYG SIM and the iPhone seems okay... It boots up, reports that it is "Waiting for AT&T Activation"... Then gives up and settles into idle mode... I know I'm in a good "Orange" network coverage area my SIM is brand new and fully active, but when I attempt to make a call, I just get "Call Failed"... My SMS doesn't work, nor do I get an EDGE attach... No incoming nor outgoing calls...

I've repeated the activation, SSH and TurboSIM operations multiple times and using differing methods and thus far I can see no reason why it's not working like everyone elses iPhone!

In short... HELP! Sad

Thanks guys... ;,(
elfribo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mikaella wrote:
wheresmyorderplease wrote:
Thanks Mikaella for that information. Much appreciated, especially the rather frightening possibility of problems with WIFI and the Turbosim. Crying or Very sad

Welcome... i think the WIFI problems aren't TurboSim related, but to the iphone in general. many at&t users complain about this on the Apple forums...

I am thinking about a change in the mac address by hacking the radio emitters; you can read the mac address in settings>general>about>
mac address and compare it to the one showing in your attached devices
in your router, and eventually add it go to router settings> wifi > advanced settings> attached devices check marked>
whajj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am no expert hacker, but it took me a a four hour after-midnight session to unlock my phone fully using Applesaft and Turbo SIM. AMAZING guys... as a beginner, i think the instructions were difficult and hard to understand. i will, as help to other beginnners, put a consolidated instruction set that i used from over 10 sites to clarify and detail the process.

I think it would take someone 20-30 minutes only if these instructions are all in one place and clarified.

GOOD LUCK Smile
elfribo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whajj wrote:
i am no expert hacker, but it took me a a four hour after-midnight session to unlock my phone fully using Applesaft and Turbo SIM. AMAZING guys... as a beginner, i think the instructions were difficult and hard to understand. i will, as help to other beginnners, put a consolidated instruction set that i used from over 10 sites to clarify and detail the process.

I think it would take someone 20-30 minutes only if these instructions are all in one place and clarified.

GOOD LUCK Smile

While I understand your satisfaction I don't get the after midnight session part or your comment, what are you talking about here? What session?
elfribo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW CAN I BUY THE TURBO SIM TOOKIT FOR UNLOCK MY IPHONE Reply with quote

briankuo wrote:
IF ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME I WOULD THANK U SO MUCH![/b]

how much are you willing to pay? Razz
Globe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whajj wrote:

GOOD LUCK Smile

Yes please compile the instructions so that everybody can follow the step easly... that would be wonderful.
Globe
sudipto1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys i wanna buy turbo sim ....i cant find it newhere.....can ne 1 help me out........my mail id is lover_4_ever1@yahoo.com.thnks in advance......ne1 help would be appericiated!
sudipto1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mail address is
lover_4_ever1@yahoo.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: