bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Important Iphone question!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
firec

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: software unlock may be coming Reply with quote

Software crack may be coming very soon. See:

http://www.engadget.com/2007/08/21/mess-of-circuitry-unlocks-iphone-software-solution-next/

http://www.ehmac.ca/ipod-itunes-iphone-apple-tv/54818-iphone-unlocked-again-without-turbo-sim.html
gram

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,

i read the whole topic post by post, but it seems there is no solution for the communication error problem. Or i missed something. Wink

I've got the same result through the several attemps i made. The turbo-info command gives this result:
-----------------------------------------------
/$ turbo-info
initializing modem
AT+CPMS="SM","SM"
AT+CPMS="SM","SM"
ERROR
AT+CMGF=0
AT+CMGF=0
ERROR
AT+CPMS?
AT+CPMS?
ERROR

modem initiated
Mobile Phone/Serial Cable Communication Error

The other result i had is:
/$ turbo-info
initializing modem
AT+CPMS="SM","SM"
AT+CPMS="SM","SM"
ERROR

modem initiated
and no more action, have to break manually the ssh connection. The turboSIM seems working in other phone with the same SIM. I tried in a Nokia E70, there is a browseable Turbo option in the menu.

Any recommendations? I think there is no mechanical problems, i can see the little dots made by turbo on the original SIM, its on the center of each cell. Is it possible that there is any problem with the SIM itself? Memory full, etc...

Thanks in advance, i really appreciate that. Smile
cheers,
gram
design4u

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: iPhone works with Orange in the Netherlands! Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, I finally managed to get my iPhone to work in Delft...
Using the newest iPhone update, several threads (some of which I never understood why I should use them...) and I finally got the right stuff!

It is working nice and without problems (I did put the bladox adhesive sticker on the back of my Orange SIM card).

Thanks again, and I hope it is working for you'all!

cheers Laughing
sudipto1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need turbo sim...ppl plz help me out
elfribo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
ian475 wrote:
i also would buy straight away,i think the demand would exceed supply if it is the case that this gadget can basicaly unlock a phone from a provider to allow the locked phones use with a different provider.i also have the ipod phone(i am in the uk so the phone part isnt useable).

We are really surprised by the interest, we played with iphone few weeks ago, have some logs and thought that there are too many IMSI readings so maybe one could be just for locking purpose.

A note about privacy. The ATT used SIM cards have preloaded SIM Toolkit application, which after turn on sends a silent SMS to some US number (+1404...). Included are: location, terminal profile and some more data. So ATT always know where exactly the phone was turned on and what phone (terminal profile) it was.

Maybe I am revvying an old topic but this business of locating the phone by the carrier was used by the police here in the USA to find the boy of a murdered girl, she had her cellphone with her when she was abducted and killed, so it is not always a nefarious thing yo have authority following your footsteps.
Globe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

p9939068 wrote:
The "isa" tutorial has been updated to allow for that possibility.

Hello. I got my TurboSIM yesterday and now I want tpo unlock. Everything seems clear to me exept one thing. How and where do I "Open an SSH command terminal" to enter the command rurbo-info? Is it on my Desktop or on my iPhone.... what application? Please help me on that. Thankx a lot.
Globe
CU3BALL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using Windows then you will have to download the Putty application http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html. It's an SSH client for windows.
In the hostname field you type your iPhone ip-adresse (the same you are using for WinSCP). As connection type you select "SSH". Then you click the "OPEN"-Button.
Globe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CU3BALL wrote:
If you are using Windows then you will have to download the Putty application http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html. It's an SSH client for windows.
In the hostname field you type your iPhone ip-adresse (the same you are using for WinSCP). As connection type you select "SSH". Then you click the "OPEN"-Button.

Ok and what would that be on a Intel Mac OSX?
Thank you so much. Globe
CU3BALL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure, since I don't have a MAC. But as far as I remember this is a UNIX-system. So try entering following on your prompt:
Code:
ssh root@<iPhone-IP-Address>
sudipto1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

p9939068
can yu help me
http://www.votech.com.au/bladox.htm
will turbo lite on this site would work instead of turbo sim?
MMMK

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone help me get applesaft loaded onto my TurboSim using a Mac
through bluetooth with a Nokia 6230i.

I could only manage to get it onto my phone but not the simcard.
paincorp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those of you that have your iphone running on another carrier, how does voicemail work? how does it alert you to a new message?
Globe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: iphone turbo utiles Reply with quote

nqube wrote:
jso wrote:
Same problem here as dave and others:

in terminal when i run turbo-info i get
initializing modem
at+cpms="sm","sm" at+cpms="sm","sm"
error
modem initiated

and then it gets stuck
PLEASE HELP

I had the same error message trying to upload the application to the Turbo SIM. First I thought it must be a contact issue, but I have tried so many times that I lost count: with and without paper, with AT&T SIM and Vodafone SIM.

In the end I put the iPhone away and uploaded the application using a Nokia 6020 without problems. I saved the IMSI, ICCID of the AT&T card on the Turbo SIM. Then I went back to the iPhone inserted Vodafone SIM with Turbo SIM on its back and IT WORKED.

There was obviously some issue uploading the Applesaft application using the iPhone. Still not sure why I could not upload the application using the iPhone.

Hi. I spend the whole day... always the same error... how did you upload the files using a different phone? How does this work-.... I want to get my iPhone to work. Please help me. Can I call you...
Globe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMMK wrote:
Can someone help me get applesaft loaded onto my TurboSim using a Mac
through bluetooth with a Nokia 6230i.

I could only manage to get it onto my phone but not the simcard.

I nedd Infos too... any answers so far.
MMMK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: iphone turbo utiles Reply with quote

[quote][b]nqube wrote:[/b]

I had the same error message trying to upload the application to the Turbo SIM. First I thought it must be a contact issue, but I have tried so many times that I lost count: with and without paper, with AT&T SIM and Vodafone SIM.

In the end I put the iPhone away and uploaded the application using a Nokia 6020 without problems. I saved the IMSI, ICCID of the AT&T card on the Turbo SIM. Then I went back to the iPhone inserted Vodafone SIM with Turbo SIM on its back and IT WORKED.

There was obviously some issue uploading the Applesaft application using the iPhone. Still not sure why I could not upload the application using the iPhone.
[/quote]

[quote]
Hi. I spend the whole day... always the same error... how did you upload the files using a different phone? How does this work-.... I want to get my iPhone to work. Please help me. Can I call you...[/quote][/quote][quote][/quote]

Can you please explain how to get applesaft onto a Nokia phone (e.g.6230i) using a Mac.

Thanks, Much apprecieted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 24 of 25

Jump to: