bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo Cable Utilities Documentation.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Praetorian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Turbo Cable Utilities Documentation. Reply with quote

Hello all,

I'm pretty new to all this SATK development, but I am a conformance engineer and have extensive experience conformance testing SIMs/USIMs. I hope I can add value to the forum content in the coming months. Smile

However...

My first query is:

Where can I find documentation regarding the proper use of the Turbo Cable Utilities applications, such as "turbo_rm_app", etc?...

I have seen many references to command usage and additional parameters in the forums (E.g. "-d COMx", etc.) but I have no idea where people are finding this information! Confused

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every utility has builtin help, use it with "-h" to get these paramteres. Also there is source code...
Praetorian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Many thanks! Reply with quote

Many thanks! Very Happy

I'm new to the development side of things, so I hope I didn't offend! Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: