bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iPhone - TurboSIM - Tutorial...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Praetorian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: iPhone - TurboSIM - Tutorial... Reply with quote

iPhone - TurboSIM - Tutorial...

Question I was hoping someone could perhaps do me (and many others) a favor and post a step-by-step "idiots guide" to configuring and installing a TurboSIM into an Apple iPhone in order to spoof the AT&T SIM and successfully make calls, SMS, EDGE, etc...

My personal situation, is that I have an activated iPhone (DVDJon method) the original AT&T SIM, my own personal SIM (Three network, UK) and two mobiles ready for programming the TurboSIM (Nokia N93 and Sony Ericcson K610i). I'm also using a Windows PC.

Basically, I'm looking for a run-down of all the software, scripts and tools required to do the job, plus the actual process to get the job done from scratch to finish. Rolling Eyes

I know it's asking a lot, and I know that elements of my request are covered in this forum, but there is still no "SilverCard" style tutorial for me to follow. Being new to all of this, I'm kind of stuck! Confused

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Very Happy
steprior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: www.pqdvd.com Reply with quote

Hi!

Have you tried this website. From what I can gather on V1 (pre 2001 some say) sim cards will work with the silvercard method. I've tried that one my sim cards are both V2 or later. The turbo sim version is there too but im stuck at the ssh part.

http://www.pqdvd.com/blog/iphone/category/unlock-iPhone/

Good look

Ste
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: