bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shipped!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
szamitogep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Shipped! Reply with quote

Well, that took a while but I finally got a shipping confirmation for my ordered TurboSIM. I paid the extra for DHL shipping, even though I could drive to Prague in 6 hrs Wink
Well I understand the huge orders, but I think certain damage limitation could have been exercised on your part, as I mentioned in another post (that I got flamed for) some simple things could be done to stop people worrying, and answering to emails (even if automatic) would stop people moaning and worrying.
1) Set up an autoresponder for info@bladox.com which says "thanks for your enquiry, but due to the sudden influx of orders we are behind on shipping, please check the forums for updates, latest estimate for DHL customer shipment is friday 17th August, all other customers will be shipped on xxxDay nn August"
2) Put a sticky on the forum with the current status, not some obscure post in answer to one person's question.
3) Put a stock level indicator on the page.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: