bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Order

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whajj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Order Reply with quote

Hi... i placed an order # 3797106969. can you pls tell me if t shipped... and if so, what is the fedex tracking #. THX
sonicwht

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also placed my order yesterday.
Since I cannot check it through the 2CO web site, can u check it if it is shipped?

My order No.: 3797065080

Thank you very much Very Happy

Chris
sado

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i placed my order yesterday,too
2Co web site still says not shipped yet
i ordered express and pay for shipping 80?
order 3797234247
ddsto

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I have placed the order yesterday, may you tell me if it has been shipped and the tracking number?

Order n. 3796969206

Thanks a lot.
JaY-B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have placed my order on Sunday and i didn't got anynews since i guess we all have to wait ....
Ron78

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, i placed an order 3797031867 could i know if it is everything ok and eventually the Fedex Tracking number?

Thanks!
justdhruv

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi pz,

First of all youare doing a great job at the forums, and i am sure otherwise as well.

I read somewhere in the forums that. after one places the order, which is booked and subsequently shipped by 2CO, you guys packed the TSIM and send to 2CO. you also indicated that all order related queries should be directed to them.

I don't know whether this is happening because of the TSIM rush, but the 2CO people are not responding to any online queries. I wanted to know from them if i could upgrade my shipping but did not get any response from them in a span of over 24 hours.

As request, i want to ask, is it possible for me change the shipping address. I discovered that i have a acquaintance in Prague ( i am assuming you are shipping from there) who can receive the package for me.

And i am sure that local shipping will be very cheap. Can you deliver locally there. A quick response would be greatly appreciated.

by the way, i had placed an order on the 13th of aug to be shipped to india by airmail. the order is not shipped as yet.
kfernandes29

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your orders guys. I placed my order 4 days ago (Monday), and it still is yet to be shipped. Hopefully it'll get out in time for me to receive it by next Friday at the latest.
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bladox guys, you need to start providing tracking numbers and communication on the boards around orders!

I paid you guys 80 euros for shipping a little plastic chip and you can't provide tracking numbers or at least order status for people???

C'mon. It's just not right. Get your act together please.
Mandrax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We know that you have a hudge work but please make communication with your customers ...

I'm from France & we have placed a grouped purchase of 10 TURBOSIMS on thuesday it's about 670? that we paid.

I think we should got more information.

Me and the others who's ordered the turbosim together, we don't want to see our money flying away in the air.

I hope that you could undestand that.

Best regards

Guillaume From Paris

Our order number is 3797011308

Last edited by Mandrax on Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We shipped another round just now, all the Monday DHL's and many of Tuesday DHL's are gone. Tuesday was the critical mass we had to stop orders. As for airmails - as I said these are shipped continuously, we will dispatch them also during weeked (we had to concentrate on DHL now because they don't work during weekend). Again, hope you understand and please be patient.

Anyway generic note: we are R&D company, our eshop was just to support few technical people interested in inferior world of SIM Toolkit. About a week ago the world went crazy, it took us unprepared and since then we are trying to deliver all orders asap. For e.g. amazon than would be piece of cake, for us it's killing. Our first priority is get all orders out so that people stop screaming at us "where is my order". Then we will feed resellers and then we maybe open our shop again. Hopefully there will be some soft iphone unlock and we will return back to our projects (which suffer most and we feel very bad to our long term customers).
Mandrax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just for information how many order did you get since the beginning of the week ?
whajj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi... this maybe a silly question, but i placed my order Tuesday at around 8 pm. Is that part of your Tuesday batch being sent. Again, my order # is: 3797106969. Thanks PZ.. u have been really on top of all this.
sado

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: orderrrrr Reply with quote

hi pz
did you ship order 3797234247 or not ?
how long does it take?
another question
i will drive on sunday from germany to austria
is possible to buy another 10 in praque ?
please write something
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: orderrrrr Reply with quote

sado wrote:
hi pz
did you ship order 3797234247 or not ?
how long does it take?
another question
i will drive on sunday from germany to austria
is possible to buy another 10 in praque ?
please write something

Sorry, situation in Prague is no way better Smile

As for order - if you haven't received 2co email then it hasn't been shipped yet. Our apologize.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: