bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let us track what orders were shipped

View previous topic :: View next topic  
whajj

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Let us track what orders were shipped Reply with quote

will these people who either received their orders or received confirmation of shipping list their order #s below (plus method of shipping). Since order #s are sequential, it will be easy to track where does our order rank in the que!
wheresmyorderplease

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there's an idea. Imagine!

You think Bladox would have figured out that simply taking a few minutes each day to say what sequence of orders were shipped would make all the difference.

Then maybe people like me would STFU.
whajj

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wheresmyorderplease wrote:
Now there's an idea. Imagine!

You think Bladox would have figured out that simply taking a few minutes each day to say what sequence of orders were shipped would make all the difference.

Then maybe people like me would STFU.

Dude.. if u dont wanna join dont!
freeiPhone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, that makes it more transparent for everybody.
My order 3796967745 was shipped according to an email from 2checkout dating 17.08.07 14:38 GMT. (There is no exact shipping time indicated, I have just the time of the Email.)

Please be patient with bladox, they have a wonderful product and deserve the time to sort things out first, don't they?

Enjoy!
freeiPhone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: