bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TurboSim - Problems with n3 Simcards on iPhone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jbsolutios

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you tell me a bit more about it and how you persuaded them to do it please?

I do not have blackberry and I am not sure what multisim is (sorry).

Many thanks

JB
michaelffm75

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the same problem

a new T-Com sim with the new "face"

Turbosim lost signal and then the sim

i tried dragons swap trick - but it didnīt work

Card is a n3 modell

thanks for help
pz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We (bladox) still don't know. Some people reported N3 working fine with TSIM+iPhone. So it may be elsewhere/some other issue.
michaelffm75

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,
now i checked all german available sims

ePlus,o2,vodafone

all works fine with my programmed Tsim

only the new faced t-mobile n3 sim

Sad
zwan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there any new information how to solve this issue? I'm using an n3 Sim from T-Mobile Germany and FW 1.1.2. Same problems as reported in the posts above.
michaelffm75

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Bladox gus Smile
any news about N3 sims?
pz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't do much. In the beginning we were interested but then some people reported it works so we gave up. But maybe all N3 cards are not the same - it's quite common, all looks the same but it can be different chip, different firmware, etc. Same can be on iphone side - all devices looks same but can be dfferent stepping/version. So we need one such N3 card that is 100% known it's not working.
michaelffm75

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok,
i call T-mob and ask if the can change my card because itīs not working in my build in card phone and such blabla

when the change the sim i send my to you that u can check it up

greetz
pz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michaelffm75 wrote:
ok,
i call T-mob and ask if the can change my card because itīs not working in my build in card phone and such blabla

when the change the sim i send my to you that u can check it up

greetz

Yes, that would be very helpful.
kudu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be great to get a solution for the problem. I just got my Turbosim today and everything is working fine , but the Sim is losing contact to the T-mobile network after 2 minutes.

Iphone 1.1.2. OOB
German T-mobile N3 SIM

Thanks
pz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kudu wrote:
I would be great to get a solution for the problem. I just got my Turbosim today and everything is working fine , but the Sim is losing contact to the T-mobile network after 2 minutes.

Iphone 1.1.2. OOB
German T-mobile N3 SIM

Thanks

This doesn't look like TSIM problem. TSIM either works or not - binary, at all. If you are losing signal than it's more likely something with iphone fw - same was happening before with 1.0.2 fw and fixed with 1.1.1 (as reported by users). For the beginnig we thought this was bad contact between tsim/sim/iphone (i.e. mechanical issue) but then reported iphone fw update helped.
zwan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a new sim and tried it today (again T-Mobile Germany, again n3 Simcard). I got the same results as before: iPhone connects, after about one minute it loses signal for a few seconds. Connecting and losing signal in turn for about another minute. After about two minutes signal drops completely and iPhone says "no sim installed".

I had the same issue with 1.0.2, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 so it doesn't seem to be a fw issue.

Strange that nobodoy seems to have a clue.
pz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zwan wrote:
I ordered a new sim and tried it today (again T-Mobile Germany, again n3 Simcard). I got the same results as before: iPhone connects, after about one minute it loses signal for a few seconds. Connecting and losing signal in turn for about another minute. After about two minutes signal drops completely and iPhone says "no sim installed".

I had the same issue with 1.0.2, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 so it doesn't seem to be a fw issue.

Interesting behaviour, so far we thought it doesn't work at all. Can you try this TSIM+N3 in another no iphone phone?
tsetse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same issue.

iPhone UK fw 1.1.2 with TurboSim

After putting in the TSim the phone connects to my provider (yesss/Austria). It has good service for about one minute. Making calls works well.
Then the service drops (the little lines disappear but it still displays the name of the carrier). About a minute later the phone states: No SIM installed.

Pulling out the SIM and put it back in makes it work again but the same thing follows after a while.

I also thought that it might be a mechanical issue so I took well care about a good fit of my own SIM with the turboSim and cleaned the contacts. Still the same thing.

What would you suggest? Should I try an other SIM card?
luckytanke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zwan wrote:

I have the same problem.

After 3 times log is "no SIM card".

Did the same phone in another try. Just the same, ever again fly out with t-mobile. So not only an Iphone problem

Request for Help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: