bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AA&TL2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Margelatu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject: AA&TL2 Reply with quote

Hello,
i buyed one each of this products,it works well,i build some applications with them but now i need the Guarantee certyficatein order to give it to the customer.Please fix this problem
pz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi M. will answer you email soon, sorry.

As for guarantee - if sold by reseller then it's up to reseller to provide waranty specific to his country. Relation between bladox-reseller is discused on individual basis but we are normal company so it's the same like everywhere.
Margelatu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pavel,
i have buyied the products (AA &TL2) straight from Bladox, so i expect the guarantee comes from Bladox.When i resell the product i will discuss with the costumer about the guarantee.Please check if you have another buyer from Romania, if not what about we sign a contract as my company will be unique seller of Bladox in Romania,please think about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: