bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

absolute beginner, numpty!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stutyboy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: absolute beginner, numpty! Reply with quote

Hi,
I was told by a friend of mine that I could use the turbosim to fool my mobile that it was in the country of the contract and that all calls would then be charged at local rate when I am travelling around europe.
Can this be done? What are the uses of turbosim and how do I start? I am, as stated in the title, an absolute beginner and also a numpty!
Many thanks
pz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting rumor. TSIM can/could be used as dialer (i.e. calls other number that wanted, using some voip, and so), we have some such projects but it's project/service related. We have also device called "Traveller", which has 2nd SIM chip embedded for roaming and so. But again - it's service provider related.
burningspear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use a calling card oder prepaid cards. prepaid only saves money inside the country you bought them not when calling home.
For calling cards you need to look up what provider fits you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> Development All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: