bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

When is the next shipment turbosim available

View previous topic :: View next topic  
spawn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: When is the next shipment turbosim available Reply with quote

Hi pz

when can one order the turbosims again. I need 4 pcs before xmas... Wink

any help in this direction will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
spawn
pz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't want to give any false dates but it should be in days, we are still waiting for chips. We want to have some buffer before we open and also feed some resellers.

Kind of dejavu. In August it took us unprepared, Turbo SIM was most wanted item but we didn't care much because it was clear there may be soft unlock anyday. When it happened Turbo SIM was suddenly the most unwanted item, orders cancelation, people nasty. It looked Turbo SIM was over and now again it took us unprepared (ok, maybe in some ways it's much better, we learnt a lot). But soft unlock may come anyday again or new fw or whatever. Roller coaster.
tonifilosa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:23 am    Post subject: Back order Reply with quote

Hello,
i would like to know when you will be ready again to take order, when do you think?

let US know!!!

Thanks
elhombretranquilo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andybee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Give this man a break! Reply with quote

You all understand that he doesnt want to order 10.000 Turbo Sim, and the day after there is a software unlock available.

I think there are the same people nagging for Turbosim and at the Dev Team.

But, there would be great if there was a "notify me" function that could send me an email when the webshop open again...

AndyBee
Jbond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi pz,

Any chance you could give us an estimated timeline? Is it something like 2-3 days, or 2-3 weeks? I intend on ordering a Turbo SIM, regardless of a software unlock.

Thanks.
johan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also intrerested in a TurboSIM but by all means, take your time, a software unlock could be here any day now, and I fully understand that you do not want to sit there with a lot of sims when suddenly all the demand could disappear just like that.
________
Waterbongs

Last edited by johan on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Dapso

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johan wrote:
I'm also intrerested in a TurboSIM but by all means, take your time, a software unlock could be here any day now, and I fully understand that you do not want to sit there with a lot of sims when suddenly all the demand could disappear just like that.

Amen about that.
pz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would like to open again of Friday for a while but again - cannot promise anything. Last Friday was mad, we have to be better prepared. We will post in on our site once we know it.
hyoga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD MORNING

are that a bet for sale of turbosim is envisaged this week end?

thank you
ral67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: TurboSim sale? Reply with quote

Hi,

when you reopen the store eventually - how about considering a special sale with an order limit of one or two cards for personal use ?

This way the people who want just one for themselves have a chance instead of the guys that just want to sell them on Ebay.

Kinda like an Happy Hour for non-pro's Smile

Or maybe use an order code posted here in the forum
larsdean

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pz wrote:
We would like to open again of Friday for a while but again - cannot promise anything. Last Friday was mad, we have to be better prepared. We will post in on our site once we know it.

Hi pz Smile

I waited for the shop to open tonight, but nothing happened Smile Do you know when we can place our orders again?

Thank you for some great products!

Kind Regards,
Lars Dahl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: