bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last 11 TurboSIMs for Sale
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
anthonycastro

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Last 11 TurboSIMs for Sale Reply with quote

Hey everyone, I'm about to leave on vacation. I was selling TurboSIMs with iPhone purchases, but sales have slowed and I have to leave on Wednesday, Dec.19.

I'm willing to take a loss on these since I don't have an eBay account or anything. My price is $45 per card, but only if you buy all of them.

I'd prefer someone serious willing to buy all of them, but if you're offer is good, I could consider an single sale... maybe.

I will only accept Google Checkout. Personally, I dislike PayPal more than AT&T.

Look forward to hearing from ya. Happy Holidays!

Oh yeah, my email address is johnacastro2008@hotmail.com. You have to contact me first and then I can send you a Google Invoice.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: WARNING WARNING WARNING Reply with quote

This guy has been all over selling his "solution" to unlocking iPhones with the latest bootloader.

He started at US$65 a few days ago, and just hours before the above message he was offering his programmed hardware so called "GODSIM" for US$19.95

So who know if you willbe getting a genuine 59 euro TurboSIM or a US$2.90 Dual SIM (aka MagicSIM etc.) for the US$45 each he wants in this forum?

Here is a quote from his postings of a few hours ago on the iDemocracy2 wiki -

start quote
---------------------------------
Sorry iDemocracy and Drakenza but orders have been coming-in like crazy and we have to program these suckers ourselves, so it's been a busy Holiday Season. YES, the GodSIM works and is confirmed working in US, UK, Venezuela, and Spain (I exported 5 iPhones with my fingers crossed that the GodSIM would work).

If you place a really large order, please understand that we must program each and every Sim Card. We're currently training 3 staff members because my technician can't do it all on his own. Our production rate is about 36 per day for now. By Wednesday, December 19 it will be at about 100 per day.

Right now, we are only accepting Google Checkout. Sorry no PayPal?/COD. PayPal? always slows us down with those never-ending "Account Reviews" when orders pick-up. We cannot afford one person filing an erroneous Dispute to put a halt on our business.

THE PRICE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO ONLY $19.95 AND YOU MAY SEE COMMERCIALS BEGINNING DECEMBER 26 ON CNBC.

Limit of 1 GodSIM per person/household. Anyone interested in becoming an Authorized Distributor must file for a license and place an minimum order of 20. Please contact me as soon as possible and I will mail/email/fax the application.
------------------------------------------
end quote
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote from this castro guy

---------------------------------
Hello sir, we are authorized dealers of Apple Corporation in the United States. Exporto iPhones Unlocked worldwide. You can not find cheaper prices elsewhere. We can export the iPhone Unlocked you to only 284750 pesos or US $ 550 with free shipping. We are exporting professionals. We put together customs taxes and any other tax. You do not have to worry about that. Prices for the iPhones Desbloqueados 1 = S $ 650 (S $ 550 for the first order of sample) 2-5 = U $ S 600 6-9 = U $ S 550 10 + U = S $ 525 normally prefer to transfer bank as our primary form of payment. However, recently began to accept all credit cards. We can provide you any order, regardless of size. We do business very soon. Below is my contact information and my business partner. ?Gracias! Thanks! Cordialmente, COMPRA DIRECTO Compra_Directo_USA@hotmail.com Alfonso Isai Garza 00+1-956-334-6392 Juan Antonio Castro 00+1-956-857-4057 Sincerely, BUY DIRECT Compra_Directo_USA@hotmail.com Isai Alfonso Garza 00 +1-956-334-6392 Juan Antonio Castro 00 +1-956-857-4057
-----------------------------------------------

Domain Name.......... globalauctionsco.com
Creation Date........ 2006-11-06
Registration Date.... 2006-11-06
Expiry Date.......... 2007-11-06
Organisation Name.... John Castro
Organisation Address. 8734 Puerto Belo
Organisation Address. Laredo
Organisation Address. 78045
Organisation Address. TX
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... John Castro
Admin Address........ 8734 Puerto Belo
Admin Address........ Laredo
Admin Address........ 78045
Admin Address........ TX
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email.......... johnacastro@yahoo.com
Admin Phone.......... +1.9567287352
durix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So his not a good seller? we shouldn't by from him?
A3Australia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: reply for durix Reply with quote

I am just saying be careful.

How come he is offering what he says are TurboSIMs here for less than the BLADOX price?

And he is offering GODSIMs elsewhere at US$19.95 to US$50 ?

And his history is patchy - google his two email addresses and his phone number

I think he is getting $3 Chinese Dual SIMs or 6-in-1 SIMs - programming them with an AT&T SIM - then selling them for $20 to $50

When he gets up (it is like 8am where he is) he may come back and put us straight.
burningspear

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job A3Australia!

@the others:
Seriously guys, if you had a batch of Turbosims what price would you sell them? The price they bring on ebay or less than they did cost here?
(Even Bladox would be mad if they wouldn't raise the price. It's the rules of market.)
Just sanity check: If an offer seems to good to be true it usually is.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Latest news on J A Castro Reply with quote

OK

So I called the number that John (Juan) Castro left in the forums (here and at the iDemocracy wiki).

There was an answering machine and so I left a polite message to please call me. I also wrote to his hotmail address as follows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: johnacastro2008@hotmail.com
Subject: TurboSIMs
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:45:59 +0000

Hi!

I understand PayPal but not Google Checkout. How am I protected as a buyer if I pay through Google Checkout?

Thanks,

John
---------------------------------------------------

No phone call back, but I received this email from him -

----------------------------------------
Hello,

You're right, there is little protection for Google Checkout. I guess you have to trust. I'm into business, not fraud. You're call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then wrote back to him -

--------------------

Sent: Monday, 17 December 2007 12:22:50 AM
To: John Castro (johnacastro2008@hotmail.com)

Thanks for your reply

>You're right, there is little protection for Google Checkout. I guess you have to trust. I'm into business, not fraud. You're call.

Speaking about my call. I have called you, twice, but you have not called back. I also called another number 1-956-334-6392 you left in another forum, but the person who answered hung up on me after I asked for you. On reflection I guess it was Alfonso Garza.

I just need to confirm a couple of things -
1) that what I will be buying are genuine TurboSIMs made by BLADOX
2) the cost of delivery by United States Postal Service to Australia
(check usps.com for discounted rate for express mail)

I would also like to know about the other locked iPhone solution you are selling.
1) the prices for 1, 5, 10, 20 units
2) more details - is it the Dual SIM where one has to drastically cut ones desired SIM
or is it only a small square that has to be removed
3) some pictures would be nice

Thank you for your assistance,

John Rich
---------------------------------------------------

I then received this -

----------------------------

Sent: Monday, 17 December 2007 12:46:23 AM

John,

I don't appreciate your stalker-like approach. You called my house number. Obviously you know how to use WhoIs.net, congratulations. We would like for youto just leave us alone now. Mr.Alfonso Garza is no longer with the company, which is probably why he hung up the phone on you.

There is a positive way to be diligent on wanting to verify the legitimacy of a buyer and a wrong way to do it, and the wrong way definitely consists of calling every known linked number, including that person's personal house number, on a Sunday evening.

Please do not email or call us again. Besides, we have already sold the TurboSims to a buyer in Ukraine. Thank you and have a nice day. And Happy Holidays. No hard feelings. My business operations will not conflict with yours and we hope yours will not conflict with ours.

Sincerely,
John Anthony Castro
- CEO, Distribution Express
-------------------------------------------

Here is my last reply

------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, 17 December 2007 12:56:45 AM
To: John Castro (johnacastro2008@hotmail.com)

Hi again John,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Please get your facts correct.

I called the number you left in your public forum posts at iDemocracy and elsewhere. You did not say that it was a home number, an office number or whatever - anyway you only seem to have one number. And I am a member of dnsstuff.com I don't use whois.net

What company are you talking about? Distribution Express? John for Mayor? Auction whatever?

And why don't you reply to my questions about your "GODSIMs" ?

I think you are a 23year old "wanna be"

Why don't you just answer my questions about your SIM product and prove me wrong.

John
-------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL IN I AM NOW WARNING YOU AGAINST DEALING WITH THIS JUAN CASTRO GUY !
johan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny coincidence, googled like A3Australia and found the similar info... Smile Be careful out there, folks!
________
WHOLESALE VAPORIZERS

Last edited by johan on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
fbi007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

always on sale ?
A3Australia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply for John and others Reply with quote

johan wrote:
Funny coincidence, googled like A3Australia and found the similar info... Smile Be careful out there, folks!

What ARE you talking about?

You must be using some other google - I just did a google search on A3Australia and found just links to our eBay Store etc. (mens cosmetics etc.) and to the forums I post in here and at Hackint0sh etc.
A3Australia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: LAST WORD ON JOHN JUAN CASTRO Reply with quote

Draw your own conclusions -

START QUOTE ->

RE: TurboSIMs and other solution‏
Sent: Monday, 17 December 2007 6:50:51 AM

John,

Listen motherf*****, I have 11 TurboSIMs because I bought a wholesale bulk a long time ago in order to rip off their technology. I have an International Forwarding Agency with a small $160K a year International Sales Division. And yes, I was urged to run for Mayor of Laredo because I published a book and gained statewide recognition. I have friends on both sides of the aisle all over the Texas Capitol and Congress. I'm the last person you want to insult.

And yes, I decided to make a quick $50K by ripping off TurboSIMs technology and selling it to a firm in Germany that wants to market this product via televison in the United States on CNBC while placing Put Options on AT&T stock to profit from its sink once news of this new GodSIM becomes public. I'm personally in talk with hedge funds across the Northeast. I'm also brokering a deal with Federal Police Minister of Argentina for 20,000 rubber bullet guns and oversee international forwarding operations for several government officials.

So, all I wanted to do was dump these shitty TurboSIMs ASAP because I'm going on a $13K EuroTrip this Holiday Season. And yes, I posted the GodSIM to test the response rate. It was high enough to interest me. I could have just flushed the damn TubroSIMs down the toilet, but I'm a greedy SOB and make a buck where a buck can be made. That's how the rich stay rich. The pathetic part is that I'm only 24 years old and more successful than you can ever even dream of becoming.

<- END QUOTE

So do you really want to buy anything from this guy?
fbi007

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

understood....
A3Australia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fbi007 wrote:
always on sale ?

Hi fbi007,

I am just wondering what you meant by this?

I can not work it out.

Thanks,

A3 Australia
A3Australia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johan wrote:

Hi again johan

I really can not understand what you were saying/meaning by this message.

Would you please explain?

What "info" and what to what was it "similar"?

Thanks,

A3 Australia
fbi007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, A3 australia, i payed you through google on 20th of december and i got nothing until now, no products, no tracking infos, no answers to my mails asking for tracking proofs !

well, can you answer me, plesae ?

fancois
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: