bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compatability

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mitchy_g

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:52 am    Post subject: Compatability Reply with quote

Hi,
I have held off my purchase of a Turbo for a long time now, because I keep seeing more and more exciting upgrades.

Will the upgrades in the future be compatable with what is avaliable now? Will bladox ensure compatability?

Wanna tell us all wat is coming out Razz hehe, so I can work out when to purchase.

Thanks
Mitch
pz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Compatability Reply with quote

mitchy_g wrote:
Hi,
I have held off my purchase of a Turbo for a long time now, because I keep seeing more and more exciting upgrades.

Will the upgrades in the future be compatable with what is avaliable now? Will bladox ensure compatability?

As of applications - yes. You can use any app on any turbo (with respect to hardware required - accelerometer, memory card,..) All of our products have upgradable firmware (kernel-operating system) and apps are loadable. In the near, foreseeable future nothing will change (os, mcu - all the same).

Quote:

Wanna tell us all wat is coming out Razz hehe, so I can work out when to purchase.

Thanks
Mitch

Smile No. First we don't want to be stressed to keep deadlines, second the forthcoming earthshaker is evaluated for some ip protection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: