Turbo Programmer 2
Turbo Programmer 2 is used for comfortable hardware and software application development and also for:
Turbo Programmer 2 contains following connectors:
- Turbo firmware upgrade
- Memory Card management
- Application debugging
- Connetion of hardware development kit
- SIM card operation
- BRUM 802.15.4 radio development
Turbo Programmer 2 is connected via USB 1.1, contains FTDI chip and drivers are available for Win32, Linux (and others, ref. your OS manual).
- Card Edge connector for Turbo or hardware development kit connection
- SIM Lock for SIM card operation
- MMC connector for memory card operation
- BRUM connectors for 2 BRUM modules
Turbo Programmer 2 has upgradable firmware freely available on our web.
turbo-prog-utils, includes newest firmware, utilities (source and executables for Linux ia32, Windows), HTML documentation