bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo SIM for Japanese Softbank/Sharp phones

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aesculanus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:03 pm    Post subject: Turbo SIM for Japanese Softbank/Sharp phones Reply with quote

I'm reading about how the turbo sim can be used for the iphone, but the hack seems rather unique to the iphone - connecting to it through the terminal from the mac.

What Softbank phones, such as the Sharp 705SH? personally i, and quite a few others, want a PHONE and not a wi-fi PDA with builtin speaker and radio.

Does anyone even have any idea how one would start to go about doing this? thanks,
Vger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hack isn't limited to iPhone at all, there are windows binaries available for programing TSIM. You can program it using any phone (with modem that supports SMS AT Commands).
siboney

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second this. I would be very interested in such an application. I've had a Vodafone JP Sharp 904SH and looking for a way to use another network's sim with it.

I have a Japanese Vodafone USIM so as to copy data from it but need some direction on how to go about doing this. I'm not that technically literate.
squeenix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody knows more about this? I also would be very interested in that. What would we have to do in order to make this work on a DoCoMo or Softbank phone?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: