bladox.com Forum Index bladox.com
Turbo SIM Toolkit Adapter Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Australia/NZ Distributor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Australia/NZ Distributor Reply with quote

We are happy to announce that we have found distributor for Australia and NZ so that everybody down under can avoid the hassle with our eshop and enjoy shopping localy.

The lucky one is VOTECH http://www.votech.com.au/ and soon every koala will have at least one Turbo!

BLADOX & VOTECH
alexv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the time I have finished marketing the BLADOX range, every kangaroo, wombat and emu will have one too! Very Happy

www.votech.com.au is only a new site and the backend is still being written. Hopefully it will be ready in the first week of November - I will post here when it is up.

In the meantime, feel free to contact me via PM or email if you have any questions and I will endeavour to get a response to you ASAP.

Alex Voevodin
VOTECH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    bladox.com Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: